The company BAYARD SA whose registered office is located at 4920 Remouchamps, rue de Hassoumont 23 and registered with the Bank
Carrefour des Entreprises under the company number 0440.894.692 in Belgium, attaches particular importance to the collection and
secure, transparent and confidential processing of your personal data.
In particular, we want to protect the data of our prospects, customers, subcontractors and all our stakeholders, especially against
losses, violations, errors, unauthorized access or unauthorized treatment.
Through this charter of information on data protection, we want to inform you about the methodology of collection and treatment
of your personal data.
By providing your personal data, you explicitly state that you have read this information charter on the subject.
data protection and you explicitly accept the content as well as the treatment itself.
This data protection information charter concerns all the services provided by us and more generally all the activities
that we exercise.
3. Controller and his commitments
SA BAYARD, whose registered office is located at 4920 Remouchamps, rue de Hassoumont 23, and registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under the company number 0440.894.692, is the controller of your personal data.
In the collection and processing of your personal data, we comply with the Belgian legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
4. Personal data
Depending on your activities and the relationship with our company, you will be required to give us your names, first names and full or partial contact information. For e-mail direct marketing activities (such as newsletters or event invitations), authorization will always be requested and may be withdrawn at any time.
4.1. Staff data
We process the personal data of our employees as part of our personnel management and salary management. Due to its specific nature, this treatment is more elaborately addressed in an Employee Data Protection Policy.
4.2. Other data
In addition to the data of customers, suppliers / subcontractors and staff, we also process the personal data of other people, such as new customers / prospects, useful contacts within our sector, networking contacts, contacts experts, etc. The purposes of these treatments are in the interest of our activities, direct prospecting and public relations. The legal basis is our legitimate interest or in some cases the performance of a contract.
5. Duration of treatment
The personal data are stored and processed by us for a necessary period depending on the purposes of the treatment and the relationship (contractual or otherwise) between us.
Data from customers and suppliers or subcontractors will, in any case, be withdrawn from our systems after 7 years after the termination of the contract, or after the end of the service or sale, except as regards the personal data that we are required to keep for longer on the basis of specific legislation or in the event of ongoing litigation for which personal data are necessary.
In accordance with and under the terms of the Belgian data protection legislation and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we hereby inform you that you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to know for free the data we hold about you and to check for what purpose they are used.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain a correction (correction) of the erroneous personal data concerning you, as well as the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
- Right to forget or to limit data: you have the right to ask us to erase personal data about you and to limit the processing of such data in the circumstances and under the conditions stipulated in the general regulations of data protection. We may refuse the deletion or limitation of the data necessary for us to process wages, fulfillment of a legal obligation, fulfillment of the employment contract or our legitimate interest, provided that such data is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to portability of data: You have the right to receive the personal data about you that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You have the right to transmit this data to another controller.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. You can not, however, object to the processing of the data necessary for us to fulfill a legal obligation, the fulfillment of the employment contract or our legitimate interest, provided that such data are necessary for the purposes for which they were used. been collected.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: If the processing of personal data is based on prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent. This personal data will then be processed only if we have another legal basis.
- Automatic Decisions and Profiling: We confirm that the processing of personal data does not include profiling and that you will not be subject to fully automated decisions.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights Claudia Mathy whose contact details are: email@example.com
We make every effort to ensure a meticulous and legitimate processing of your personal data, in accordance with the applicable regulations. However, if you feel that your rights have not been respected and that you feel that your concerns are not being heard in our company, you are free to lodge a complaint with:
the Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Rue de la Presse, 35
Such. 02 / 274.48.00
Fax. 02 / 274.48.35
You can also have recourse to the judicial way, if you estimate that you suffer a prejudice caused by the treatment your data to
7. Transfers of data to third parties
Certain personal data of Workers collected by the Employer, will be transferred to and may be processed by third parties, such as our IT provider, accountant, auditor, as well as by the Government (VAT returns, taxes, Excises).
It is possible that one or more of the third parties are outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, personal data will only be transmitted to third countries with an adequate level of protection.
The workers, managers and / or representatives of the aforementioned service providers or institutions and the specialized service providers designated by them, are required to respect the confidential nature of your personal data and may only use such data purposes for which they were provided.
If necessary, personal data may be transmitted to other third parties. This may be done in the event of a partial or complete reorganization on our part, if our activities are transferred or in the event of a declaration of bankruptcy. It is also possible that personal data will have to be transferred due to an injunction or in order to fulfill a particular legal obligation. In this case, we will endeavor as much as possible to inform you beforehand of this communication to other third parties. You acknowledge and understand, however, that under certain circumstances this is not always technically or commercially feasible, or that legal limitations may apply.
We will not sell your personal data and we will not make it available to direct marketing offices or similar service providers, except with your prior consent.
8. Technical and organizational measures
We will take technical and organizational measures to process the data to a sufficient level of security and to protect personal data against any destruction, loss, falsification, unauthorized access or third party notification by mistake, as well as any unauthorized processing. authorized of these data.
Under no circumstances can Bayard be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the misuse or misuse of personal data by a third party.
9. Access by third parties
In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees, employees and agents. We guarantee a similar level of protection by imposing contractual obligations on these workers, associates and employees, similar to those described in the Data Protection Notice.
10. Do you have questions?
If you still have questions about the collection and processing of your personal data after reading this Policy on the confidentiality of your data, you can contact Claudia Mathy :
by mail: rue de Hassoumont, 23 to 4920 Remouchamps
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org